Thursday, January 18, 2007

Being Han

No not Han Solo! But what the heck could I find for a picture of Han Nationality.

Now that I have your attention...

Over the years several people have suggested that there are a few genetic ways to tell if a Chinese is truly Han. Although I highly doubt these pointers work in all cases, I am still interested in where these ideas came from and if there is any truthg to them.

The first indicator was pointed out to me in my China days. People told me that a line like a crease on the forearm not far from inside of the elbow joint area (on the easy to view side). If you're Chinese then check it. It's amazing how many people have this.

The second indicator is the two nails on baby toe. I know a lot of Chinese have this too but I don't know if it's a genetic indicator of nationality.

Write me if you have heard any legends or have any credible information about being Han!

No comments:

Share IslaFormosa on Facebook

Share

Haven't found what you want?

Google

Total Pageviews

RSS Subscribe Now!