Monday, March 31, 2008

Ma really gets the female vote of support

One of my blog readers sent me this link to a loyal Ma YingJiu supporter.

Man, President-elect Ma is a total chick magnet! If I had a dollar for every woman who professed interest in Ma, I'd be a millionaire (albeit a Taiwan millionaire!).

You've got to hand it to Wretch to offer the inside view of what the youth of Taiwan are up to in their free time...

Here's the link. Who knows how long it will be up or open now that I've posted it so catch it while you can...
Wretch
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MJ Klein said...

now this is top-notch political reporting! i particularly like the nipple slip, because it was clearly unintentional:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=FIONK&b=13&f=1931011503&p=12

Share IslaFormosa on Facebook

Share

Haven't found what you want?

Google

Total Pageviews

RSS Subscribe Now!