Monday, March 3, 2008

Another badly thought out Taiwan Beer campaign

Combining COSPLAYers with Taiwan Beer. Frankly, it seems like a strange match but I assume Taiwan Beer is trying to cash in on that ever-elusive teen and pre-teen beer market.

Maybe better luck outside of Taipei, which tends to be on the dry/tame side when it comes to alcohol drenched fun among the high and university aged crowds...

Open some of the alternatives here. So cute! So lovely! So strange!

http://www.f-2.com.tw/?page_id=322

Hey, I'm not a prude and I have been known to have given my nieces and our cats a sip of the good stuff once and a while but, c'mon, alcohol and little kids don't mix.

Remember Deuce Bigalow 2???

French man:
"And then what is next?
Take wine away from my children?
I put out this cigarette.
God bless America."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

B.BarNavi said...

That's funny - I don't recall Taiwan tasting like vaguely acidic fizzy-water.

Browsing through the winners, it looks like basketball and cheerleaders are recurring themes. Is this part of some new fad in Taiwan I don't know about?

Kalithos said...

I like how everything is all cutesy anime style. actually, not really. those don't look right with beer.

Share IslaFormosa on Facebook

Share

Haven't found what you want?

Google

Total Pageviews

RSS Subscribe Now!