Thursday, December 28, 2006

Taiwan Quake: Fear of the 3.3 foot tsunami!

I know going to go to hell for this one but here it goes...

Run! Panic! A 3.3 foot high tsunami is coming your way! Initial reports were that some sand castles and a few pieces of driftwood were caught in the onslaught!

The news agencies have been making a big deal about these negligible tsunamis lately. I know this is serious stuff but honestly anything lower than 6 feet (my height) doesn't impress me.

I guess anything 'tsunami' gets people's attention and sells papers. Let's hope a real sizable one never happens in the region.

For the record, the Indonesian tsunami measured 10 times the amount at a whopping 33 feet high.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Share IslaFormosa on Facebook

Share

Haven't found what you want?

Google

Total Pageviews

RSS Subscribe Now!