Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hooters Taipei... Oxymoron?

The food sucks but the girls are friendly and who the hell goes there for the food anyway?

I tell you one thing that you shouldn't miss is their hula hoop show which is worth the poor dining experience. The girls all work together and use several hula hoops at a time around the waist and even the neck. They even pass hula hoops to each other at the same time.

They're really good at it with those slim, fit, trim, bodies... uh... I mean their highly professional technique. If the hooters were any bigger, they might have a harder time doing the show!

I've got some pics lying around somewhere. I'll see if I can post some soon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to stop by Hooters Taipei to see how they measured up...

Unknown said...

In January, the Hooters restaurant chain opened a franchise in Seoul. That made South Korea the fourth Asian country with a Hooters. The other three being China (with three), Singapore, and Taiwan.
Though most of the girls may not fill out the classic orange and white outfits quite like their Western counterparts, they more than make up for it with their Far Eastern charms and enthusiastic service.

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/comments.php?id=1298_0_1_0_C

corey said...

How is it that I missed this in Taipei? Oh well, only a year and a half left and I can go try it out for myself.

Share IslaFormosa on Facebook

Share

Haven't found what you want?

Google

Total Pageviews

RSS Subscribe Now!