Saturday, March 3, 2007

ARCHIVES: Brushes with Fame

I have to say that I've had a lot of chances to meet close up with celebrities in Taiwan. Here are a few pictures from the archives.

The top one is me with Yang Nai Wen, a gorgeous singer with a mature sense of music (for the Taiwan scene). Wu Bai once described her as the only singer that seriously threatened his bands status.
This is me shooting hoops with Jackie Wu and Liu Er Jin in Xi Men Ding. It's funny because I'm not that great at basketball. However, I did manage to shoot one basket after his entourage grabbed me and thrust me into the spotlight. I got a red enveloppe with a $1000 bill in it for my trouble.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Share IslaFormosa on Facebook

Share

Haven't found what you want?

Google

Total Pageviews

RSS Subscribe Now!